Mykonos Wine and Culture Private Tour at a Glance
Dive into some of Mykonos’ most significant spots during Mykonos Wine and Culture Private Tour.
Mykonos Wine and Culture Private Tour Highlights
- Visit the agricultural museum with Boni’s windmill.
- Be at the folklore museum and see the collections.
- Visit the maritime museum and its exhibits.
- Finish the tour with a wine tasting and learning.
Athens to Mykonos Wine and Culture Private Tour In Detail
All over the world, Mykonos is known as a beautiful Greek island with whitewashed houses, great sandy beaches, and cosmopolitan flair. On this tour, you can learn all about the local people, their culture and way of life.
Meeting point at Fabrika Square at 17.15h
On an easy walking tour off the main streets and through the old pirate alleys we visit:
– The agricultural museum with Boni’s windmill as its highlight
– The folklore museum with many interesting collections of furniture, jewelry, pictures, and items of the daily life
– The maritime museum with its fantastic ship models of all the epochs and the old lighthouse from Cape Armenistis on the north side of the island
– The second part of the tour is dedicated to the history of the Greek wines which we learn all about in a traditional taverna at our wine tasting (incl. A meze plate).
– English speaking tour leader
Bring your camera. You may take a lot of photos.
FAQs about the Mykonos Wine and Culture Private Tour
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within 5 days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within 2 days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.